Who we are
Kwantis is a trusted service company providing a complete range of consulting and digital services for major corporations from energy, construction, and manufacturing industries.
We Our flagship software id3 simplifies computationally intense calculations on drilling activities, and it provides data-driven solutions and drilling predictions with beautiful visualizations to our clients. The id3 software suite is currently installed in 400+ drilling wells worldwide. We are a growing, young, and international company helping organizations in transforming their businesses to gain resilience, sustainability, and performance. We are providing knowledge and technologies, with acknowledged achievements worldwide.
We are currently looking for a junior frontend engineer to join our Digital Lab team mainly involved in developing our flagship product id3 (https://id3.kwantis.com/). You will actively partner with our developers, consultants, and clients to design and develop new solutions to improve and extend the software.
We work with the following languages and tools: ReactJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, NodeJS.
Your primary responsibilities
- Write clean, efficient, and scalable code for implementation of new idea and logic.
- Write and perform tests.
- Manage bug fixes, and maintenance for our repositories.
- Prepare technical documentation/presentation for projects (in English).
The ideal candidate:
- Has development experience on at least one project in frontend side.
- Has programming experience in Typescript/ReactJS.
- Is familiar with version control tools like Git and can work comfortably in a team.
- Is interested in learning and in new technologies.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with NodeJS.
- You are familiar with the following: react-chartjs, cypress.io.
- You like working on the UI to have beautiful apps.
We offer a competitive salary and performance bonuses in a flexible schedule working with a international, fun, and collaborative team. You will get a permanent contract (“contratto a tempo indeterminato”) with the option to work remotely from anywhere in Italy. We are mainly working remotely but we try to go to the office, in the center of Milan, a couple of days per week. You will have monthly lunch coupons.
We are a truly international company with a diverse team and an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves and we want you to be part of it. We organize team building activities and occasionally go-kart, climb, drink beers, and a lot more!